Feed your Faith

Feed your Faith, and your Fears will starve to Death! I am Lifted with Love, Healed by Grace and Saved by the Cross...

Pages

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

My first sleepless night! - March 16, 2010

As I was sleeping (very deeply I must add), I wake up due to a never-felt-before strong pinch in my upper thigh. It was 2:15am!

I put my hand on that area and I felt pulsation, radiation, tingling and a burning of the area. It felt like something under my skin was breathing! You pretty much could have put Liquid Nitrogen on my thigh and I would have been OK with it as the burning was continuous and intense.

The pain was so severe that I ended up not getting another minute of sleep the whole night although I had work the next morning.
I got online and started searching for such common symptoms but couldn't find anything concrete.

I remember hitting my mattress bed a few times due to the pain...The first pinch was a memorable moment, but one most needed as I now knew I had to take action very soon.

I was happy to know that the pain went away around 7am...the only problem was that I had to explain another 'crazy' story to my coworkers as they had to believe another "I didn't sleep at all last night..." ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment