Feed your Faith

Feed your Faith, and your Fears will starve to Death! I am Lifted with Love, Healed by Grace and Saved by the Cross...

Pages

Thursday, March 18, 2010

A semi-sleepless night - March 18, 2010

As if I wanted to reminisce what had happened 2 nights prior to this night....My upper thigh/lower hip started hurting at night...Same symptoms.

It wasn't a cramp, and I couldn't believe I was hoping I'd get a cramp instead...Although this time, I was ready for it! (hehe - Evil grin) -- I pulled out my pain medicine that ER gave me on Jan 22, 2010 and took it. It helped me (somewhat) through the night. From what I understand, these pills are quite wanted in the black market, lol...but Im glad I kept them to myself :D

I wondered why the pain would come at night, but it did -- just another message from God that I had to act fast and it was putting a toll on my sleep and health.

No comments:

Post a Comment