Feed your Faith

Feed your Faith, and your Fears will starve to Death! I am Lifted with Love, Healed by Grace and Saved by the Cross...

Pages

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Insurance Galore!! - April 13, 2010

A new morning comes our way...with new blessings from the Lord...
Psalm 34:8
Taste and see that the Lord is good; blessed is the man who takes refuge in Him.


We got a call from MDA confirming that ALL requests have been approved by my Insurance! It was a moment we cherished and one we wouldn't forget either!! Soon thereafter, I got a call from a PETScan Department Technician verifying that I would be able to make it the next day to my PETScan appointment!

I felt refreshed and renewed....MDA's plan was going to carry me forward.

Looking back a few days though, I remembered a few loyal, loving and giving friends who told me (while crying over the phone) and in person that should the Insurance NOT work, they were willing to give me all they had in their checking accounts, and they were ready to start raising funds for my treatment. My heart was so moved by this....3 separate friends told me the same thing... I knew my treatment wasn't a cheap one and that raising the money would probably not happen.
But honestly, the 3 dear friends I speak of were ready to give me $100,000 combined....!!
I didn't ask for the money, nor did I need it, but that amount was already available...I was amazed at their commitment. My mind flew that route for a second, and I can only imagine what people and friends would have done to get me treated at MDA should Insurance not have worked! I am surrounded by people who love me....THANK YOU ALL!

Until my next appointment, I would patiently wait for treatment and continue to take painkillers as my pain didn't cease...

Sleeping time: 5 hours.

1 comment:

  1. OUR HEARTS, THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU DANI. GOD BLESS YOU. FROM MOUNA BITAR AND ALL YOUR FRIENDS AMAL IN THE LEBANON.XXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete