Feed your Faith

Feed your Faith, and your Fears will starve to Death! I am Lifted with Love, Healed by Grace and Saved by the Cross...

Pages

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Weight Loss - La Madeleine - April 15, 2010

This was the day I realized how much weight I had lost...Im not usually a person to weigh myself on a regular basis, but it showed a lot when I wore a tight t-shirt...kind of depressing, but that's the name of the game. I will have to fight to gain it all back.


Later on in the afternoon, I was to meet up with some friends at La Madeleine...When I looked at the Facebook Message, 7 people were included...Turns out many more people showed up. They made my day. I was very happy to see them all!




And since I did quite some activity today, my sleep would pay the price...

Sleeping time: 4 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment