Feed your Faith

Feed your Faith, and your Fears will starve to Death! I am Lifted with Love, Healed by Grace and Saved by the Cross...

Pages

Saturday, April 10, 2010

PCP Changed & Meeting setup! - April 10, 2010

Joe spoke to his cousin and she gladly accepted to meet with us at 9am on Monday morning. She was now my new PCP.

We spent the rest of the weekend enjoying my brother's visit with us, and we were not stressed nor worried about our Insurance plan not working. God put peace in our hearts.

It was so amazing to see how God was working full-time on my case. Every step of the way had been bumpy, but God was holding our hand and His presence was very evident. He interceded for us every time and reminded us that "Nothing is Impossible with Him".

Later on that afternoon, I texted Fadi, a dear friend, and told him I can meet with him and the others who were available. As I get to our meeting point, to my surprise, I see over 18 people waiting for me, ready to hug and support me. Turns out over 27 people showed up that night for our initial coffee-time followed by a Tex-Mex dinner.




Dear friends and the rest of the crew! Love you guys!




Good times with Paul A., a dear friend and pharmacist who lives 2 min away!





They just had to have me wear a nasty, bacteria-infested Sombrero....Lol, Dang, this hat was the heaviest one yet. My head had a hard time holding it for too long.




I felt super-blessed and relieved to see so many people praying for me. God is good!

Sleeping time: 5 hours.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Dan, I dont even know how I came across this blog but it was on my toolbar tabs and I clicked on it and read it. I just want you to know that Im gonna keep you in my prayers! The LORD has not yet finished with you... He has so many missions in store for you, hes going to use you in so many ways that you never will imagine and This is one of them! GOD is so awesome and loving he will not forget nor forsake you. He is carrying you thru this step by step. YOUR STRONG BECAUSE YOUR A CHILD OF GOD!!!

    Blessings to you and your family.

    -Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was diagnosed with stage 3 breast cancer in August of 2010. A precious friend told me about Dr Itua Herbal Center in West Africa,She gave me his contact number and email address,I contacted him quickly so he give me guaranty that his herbal medicine will cure my cancer and i will be heal forever I said Okay.I ask him about the process for the cure,he ask me to pay for the fees which i did and within 7 working days he sent me the herbal medicine then he instructed me on how to drink it for two weeks to cure.I told Gomez my friend about the herbal medicine so he gave me go ahead to drink it.So after drinking it for two weeks i was cured I'm so grateful and i promise i will recommend anyone with cancer to him and that what i'm doing.Dr Itua Herbal Medicine makes me believes there is a hope for people suffering from,Parkinson's disease,Schizophrenia,Cancer,Scoliosis,Bladder Cancer,Colorectal Cancer,Tach Disease,Ovarian Cancer,Pancreatic Cancer,Breast Cancer,Kidney Cancer,Leukemia,Lung Cancer,Skin Cancer,
    Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Alzheimer's disease,
    Dementia.Uterine Cancer,Prostate Cancer,Fibromyalgia,a
    Syndrome Fibrodysplasia ,Parkinson's disease,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease,
    Diabetes ,Coeliac disease, Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Tach Disease,Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases.Hiv_ Aids,Herpes,Inflammatory bowel disease ,Copd,Diabetes.
    Here Is His Contact Info......[Email...drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/ info@drituaherbalcenter.com. Whatsapp...+2348149277967]

    ReplyDelete