Feed your Faith

Feed your Faith, and your Fears will starve to Death! I am Lifted with Love, Healed by Grace and Saved by the Cross...

Pages

Monday, April 12, 2010

Monday Funday - April 12, 2010

If you're like me, you sometimes hear yourself saying "I would be happy if....or, I will be satisfied when...". In longing for some future good, we forget that everyday is a gift from God. If you're able to get out of bed and all your limbs and bones and senses are working, you are beyond blessed! Do not take it for granted....!!

_______________
This morning we woke up ready to implement this new agenda and arrive at Joe's cousin's clinic by 8:30am, as decided.
I remember not getting ready on time, and therefore had to eat my breakfast in the car. My brother Basil and my mom were sharing some powerful verses before the start of our week. We were looking to God and trying to focus on His greatness and on His goodness, and that despite all we had been through, He was still with us guiding our every step and making us feel at peace. I have been loving this peace.

We met with my new Primary doctor (Joe's cousin) and she made us feel at home; she was wanting to help us as best and as fast as she was able to. We got from her the Full Referral to MDA and her nurse got right on it and faxed what she needed to fax as well made the necessary calls. We were cruising by 9:30am!

Our 'workday' was short. We spent the rest of the day at home waiting to receive clearance from my Insurance. MDA was notified of my PCP change and started submitting requests for approvals for my Insurance. My Insurance responded back that afternoon with partial clearance for some of the items requested. It was a good start! But the PETScan wasn't approved yet. This was the big item we were waiting for.
5pm was here and there no was answer about the PETScan. We kept our hopes up though and were fervently praying to the Lord to take care of this Insurance problem once and for all!

Sleeping time: 6 hours.

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Much love brother! Your posts are so uplifting despite everything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kayeh LEDAN keep your positive spirit!!!! Always in my mind and prayers! LOVE YOU BROTHER!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have the exact attitude you need in this situation. I will always keep you in my prayers. Nothing is impossible with God on your side. I am here if you ever need ANYTHING whatsoever. You are DAN THE MAN baby!!!

    Max Flinn

    ReplyDelete